GeneO+ (4-in-1) non-invasive Facial Treatments for immediate radiant, glowing and firmed skin.
GeneO+ is advancement in skin care that delivers 4 essential treatments simultaneously:
- Exfoliation of the outer layer of the skin
- Infusion of unique revitalizing formulas
- Oxygenation generated from within
- Tightening & Contouring
The GeneO+ treatment is powered by 2 proven technologies;
OxyGeneo Tech – 3 in 1 treatment
- Advanced EXFOLIATION while OXYGENATING and INFUSING product into the skin all in one pass.
- Oxygeneo effect is created when the Capsugen and nutrient-rich gel come in contact with each other on the skin’s surface.
- A chemical reaction between the Capsugen and the gel generates CO2.
- OxyGeneo produces countless minute CO2 bubbles which gently burst on the skins surface and infuses into the skin.
- CO2 rich environment induces a physiological response called the BOHR EFFECT
- Treatment increases tissue oxygen along with increased blood flow and presence of 02 rich blood in the area.
TRIPOLLAR RF Tech – 3rd Generation Radio frequency:
The safest, most pleasant RF treatment for enhancing the dermis.
- Radio Frequency (RF) is a non-invasive aesthetic treatment
- Over the past decade, RF has become the gold standard technology in aesthetic medicine
- Clinically proven to be the most effective non invasive skin tightening treatment.
- RF system is painless without posy-op downtime that occurs with surgery
- Tripollar RF gives Immediate and long term Results supported by clinical studies.
How it Works
The OxyGeneo Treatments
OxyGeneo treatments are suitable for the Face, Neck, Decollete and hands an doffers 2 types of treatments:
NeoRevive – Skin rejuvenation Treatment
Recommended 4-6 weekly sessions, followed by a monthly, maintenance session
- Tightens and firms
- Hydrates and Nourishes
- Revitalises dull skin
- Smoothens appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Neo Bright – Skin Brightening Treatment
Recommended 6 weekly sessions followed by a monthly, maintenance session.
- Brightens Skin Tone
- Minimizes the appearance of uneven skin tone
- Reduces the appearance of Skin Pigmentation
- Decreases the appearance of Sun-damage
Before & After
How It Works
Similar to microdermabrasion, the OxyGeneo™ exfoliates the upper skin layer to remove dead cells, smooth and renew the skin, preparing it to receive active nutrients. The OxyGeneo™ is safe on all skin tones and can treat sensitive skin without any irritation.
Through our exclusive Capsugen, the OxyGeneo™cleanses the skin while infusing nutrient-rich active ingredients. You choose between the NeoRevive™ for rejuvenation and anti-aging or NeoBright™ for skin brightening and texture improvement.
The OxyGeneo™ produces CO2 bubbles which gently burst on the skin surface creating a physiological response, sending oxygen-rich blood to the area, increasing capillary flow and skin metabolism. Oxygenation results in optimal absorption of active ingredients.
Single GeneO+ Super Facial
Course of 6
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I need to avoid facials that use a vacuum-function on my skin?
The use of a vacuum (as other infusion technologies) can damage the capillaries and cause small veins that are visible over time. Because OxyGeneo® is a non-vacuum device, it’s safe for use on all skin types (including sensitive skin) and in capillary-rich areas of the face such as the nose, and on the sensitive skin around the eyes and mouth.
How often can I schedule an OxyGeneo® treatment?
To treat skin issues such as sun damage or acne, it is recommended to have 4-6 weekly treatments followed by a monthly maintenance session.
Can I have an OxyGeneo® treatment to look better before an event?
Yes! The skin looks and feels absolutely great right after the treatment, and there is no downtime. If you have an upcoming event, schedule your OxyGeneo® treatment on the same day or a day before and the effect will be well visible during the event.
What is better for me, the NeoBright™ or NeoRevive™?
This depends on your skin type and skin condition. Your practitioner will recommend the best gel for you. If you have pigmented lesion (dark spots) or dark skin, most probably the NeoBright™ will be the right choice for you. If you want to improve the overall appearance of the skin and reduce pores, the NeoRevive™ could be better and/or combination of the two. Again, your best resource is your professional practitioner that was well trained to use the geneO+.
What is the difference between the OxyGeneo® and infusion technologies that use vacuum?
There is a significant difference between technologies that force product into the skin and the geneO+ that generates oxygenation from within and increases the skin’s absorption levels. Firstly, the oxygenation process causes enriched blood to come to the surface of the skin all over the face, not just where the small vacuum tip is applied as with other technologies. This enriched blood is the transport system of the skin cells. The product is applied to the entire face and worked into the exfoliated skin for a prolonged period of time. The product has plenty of time to be absorbed over the entire face where the enriched blood carries it off to feed cells and provide the desired benefits. OxyGeneo® products are enriched with hyaluronic acid, peptides, antioxidants etc. and can be produced in optimum concentration as it is applied directly to the skin.
To summarize: OxyGeneo® treats the entire face over the entire treatment time. Watery infusion technologies that exfoliate using vacuum may damage thin capillaries, only treat a small area at a time and moves quickly across the face not allowing enough time for the skin to absorb the product.
What is the OxyGeneo® facial?
OxyGeneo® is an innovative facial treatment for skin exfoliation (removal of dead skin cells from the skin surface), improving skin oxygen levels and infusion of valuable ingredients to enrich the skin. The simultaneous skin exfoliation along with skin oxygenation optimizes the absorption of the valuable components in the nutrient-rich gels into the skin.
How does the OxyGeneo® oxygenate my skin?
OxyGeneo® capitalizes on the Bohr Effect that was discovered by Christian Bohr in 1904. The effect indicates that when CO2 (Carbon dioxide) levels increase, the body releases oxygen from within to balance it out. The OxyGeneo® interaction between the capsule and the treatment gel creates an abundance of CO2 on the skin that triggers the Bohr effect that oxygenates the skin naturally. Oxygenating the skin is beneficial in all anti-aging and corrective skin procedures.
How does the OxyGeneo® feel?
An OxyGeneo® treatment feels like a pleasant facial massage. The exfoliation is refreshing and comfortable and because there is no vacuum procedure the overall treatment is more soothing and relaxing. Many clients fall asleep and wake feeling rested and rejuvenated. More sensitive skin type clients may have a warm sensation on the skin during the first part of the treatment.
Can I have an OxyGeneo® treatment if I have acne?
Yes. The gentle OxyGeneo® exfoliation does not irritate the skin and as OxyGeneo® does not use a vacuum, it does not affect areas of the face affected by simple acne. Consult with your OxyGeneo® technician about your specific skin concerns.
What should I expect to see and feel after OxyGeneo® treatment?
After an OxyGeneo® treatment the skin is rich with oxygen and nutrients from the gels. The face will look smooth, soft, shiny and radiant. The skin will feel fresh and soft and supple.
- Current or history of skin cancer or pre-malignant moles
- Pregnancy or nursing
- Any active conditions in the treatment area, such as sores, eczema, rash,fragile skin, swollen, burnt or injured skin, active acne, rosacea, dermatitis, psoriasis, or active Herpes Simples (cold sores)
- Vascular disorders such as telangiectasia, varicose veins, thrombosis, phlebitis in the applied area.
- Severe concurrent disease such as: un-controlled diabetes, nervous diseases, cardiac disorder and cancer.
- Known allergies to cosmetics or other products, or experienced severe allergic reactions like hives.
Post treatment Advice
- No other form of exfoliation for two weeks
- No laser treatments for two weeks
- Use SPF
- No sauna, steam rooms, or gym 24 hours after receiving treatment.