Here at Zensational we offer both HD brow and hi-brow services. Both treatments deliver a high definition brow result and include tinting, waxing, threading, plucking, trimming to create the perfect brow shape to suit you.
What is HD Brows?
It’s a unique treatment for the ultimate well-groomed, high definition eyebrows. The HD Brows eyebrow shaping procedure transforms the way you look and more importantly, how you feel. Unlike other eyebrow treatments that use a ‘one shape fits all’ technique, HD Brows stylists assess face shape and coloring before creating a bespoke brow, tailored exclusively for the client. Whether your eyebrows are overgrown or over plucked HD Brows can sculpt your brows into the perfect shape for your face and transform the way you look and feel about yourself.
From Hollyoaks to Hollywood, celebrities understand how important a brow shape is to your face… and that’s why they’re turning to HD Brows. HD Brows not only puts beauty within your reach, it is also very affordable. But be warned – once you’ve tried this celebrity brow treatment, you’ll love your new brows so much they’ll be no turning back!
HD Brows Treatment
First Appointment £30 / Maintenance Appointment £25
Treatment time on the first visit is between 45 and 60 minutes, maintenance appointments take 30 – 45 minutes.
If your eyebrows are left for more than 3 months without maintenance then a first appointment charge is applied.
Do’s and Don’t’s
- To get the best results form your HD Brows treatment it’s best to let your brows grow in for around 4 weeks prior to your first treatment so that we have plenty to work with.
- If your eyebrows are naturally thin and difficult to regrow then we can still give you a highly defined look for your brows but please be aware that we don’t ‘transplant’ hairs and so your finished look will not be as thick as the model’s in the picture above.
- Prior to your first HD Brows treatment, you will need to call into the salon for a patch test which only takes a minute so that we can apply a tiny bit of the tint to your skin (either behind your ear or in the crook of your elbow) just to make sure you aren’t allergic to the tint that we use for this treatment. This must be done at least 24 hours before your treatment.
- To maintain your gorgeous new brows you’ll need to repeat the HD Brows treatment after 4-6 weeks once your hairs have regrown and your colour has faded.
- Please don’t exfoliate the skin or use products containing AHA’s or fruit acids around your eyebrows for at least a week before and after treatment so as not to thin the skin and make it more sensitive to the waxing.If you have taken Roacutaine or any other skin thinning medication in the past, you must wait at least 6 months before having waxing on the eyebrows.