In all my years as a therapist I have worked with many tans and can safely say that Sienna X beats them all hands down! Apart from the obvious of it it being an amazing tan and loved by all of our clients, we use Sienna of it’s extensive range of solutions and aftercare which allows us to achieve the right tan/colour for each client resulting in a perfect tan every time!
Sienna X spray tans are famous and have been used on TV shows such as ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ ‘Look Good Naked’ and is also used in Harrods in London and can be seen in Glossy magazines for winning many awards for the best tan and best home care products.
Sienna X Tanning
Full Body Spray Tan – £25
Half Body Spray Tan – £15
What the Celebs are saying about Sienna Tan:
“I love the Radiance Body Balm”
– Jessie J
“I love Sienna’s tan, it’s the only spray tan I ever use”
– Tina O’Brien
“I love Sienna X’s tan – I have very sensitive skin and Sienna X gives me a beautiful glow without any bad reaction”
– Jessica Fox
Do’s & Don’t’s Pre & Post Tanning
- Give yourself a thorough exfoliation the night before you tan (paying particular attention too dry areas like the knees, ankles and elbows.
- Avoid using any creams/lotions, perfumes or deodorants on the skin (we want nice clean skin ladies)
- No waxing or shaving the day before.
- Ensure all make-up is removed before tan
- Wear lose clothing (not tight leggings or jeans) and preferably of a darker color.
- After your tan avoid touching the skin as tan may then transfer onto hands and stain.
- Avoid the gym, swimming and shower/bath whilst tan is developing.
- Wait at least 8 hours for tan to develop prior to washing off (sleep in it if you can)
- Moisturise at least once a day after you have washed off the tan to prolong it’s life and keep it looking beautifully fresh & vibrant on your skin.
- When washing off let water gently run over skin, do not rub the skin to vigorously and pat dry when drying skin.
- Start to exfoliate the skin after 5 days of wearing the tan, this will help to encourage even fading.